Millipede is an award-winning mobile, education and game development agency headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. We create beautiful mobile experiences that make people learn, laugh and tap play one more time.
Our people are the core of Millipede, connected by creativity and our love of the tech. The guiding principle for Millipede’s existence is to create an environment where people can practice their craft, learn, grow and continue to love what they do.
We currently have an opportunity in our Melbourne office for a Freelance Mobile Developer.
Freelance Mobile Developer
We are looking for a freelance mobile developer (Xamarin/C#) to start immediately, however we are also looking to fill out our dev roster - so if you can’t start straight away, but have the skills we require, please do get in touch.
- Cross platform app development using Xamarin
- Development and deployment of games and apps built in Xamarin using an in-house game engine
- Strong programming skills, particularly in C#
- Familiarity with Xamarin and cross platform app development
- Native app and UI development experience (ideally, for both iOS and Android)
- Ability to implement accurate and high quality visual designs in apps
- Experience packaging and deploying apps
- Familiar with Git and source control
Non-essential, useful skills:
- HTML5, Flash, OpenGL, Unity and game development experience are all useful
- Familiarity with TeamCity or other automated build systems is a bonus