Millipede is an award-winning mobile, education and game development agency headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. We create beautiful mobile experiences that make people learn, laugh and tap play one more time.
Our people are the core of Millipede, connected by creativity and our love of the tech. The guiding principle for Millipede’s existence is to create an environment where people can practice their craft, learn, grow and continue to love what they do.
Freelance Mobile Developer
We are looking for a freelance mobile developer (Xamarin/C#) to start immediately, however we are also looking to fill out our dev roster - so if you can’t start straight away, but have the skills we require, please do get in touch.
- Cross platform app development using Xamarin
- Development and deployment of games and apps built in Xamarin using an in-house game engine
- Strong programming skills, particularly in C#
- Familiarity with Xamarin and cross platform app development
- Native app and UI development experience (ideally, for both iOS and Android)
- Ability to implement accurate and high quality visual designs in apps
- Experience packaging and deploying apps
- Familiar with Git and source control
Non-essential, useful skills:
- HTML5, Flash, OpenGL, Unity and game development experience are all useful
- Familiarity with TeamCity or other automated build systems is a bonus
Freelance 2D Animator
Millipede is looking for a talented freelance 2D animator! 💪
We are currently developing a mobile game and need someone with experience in Adobe Animate/Flash animation to help us bring it to life! We’ll supply assets in Flash/Animate for you to rig up and animate. Knowledge of non-linear animation (for games/interaction) is a bonus.
There’s about five days of work to be done between May 8 and 19 (there’s flexibility around which days specifically), and you would have to work on-site with us at our St Kilda Road office. There may also be some other work to follow for a separate game.
If you’re interested and available, please email Vera with your day rate and a link to your folio!